13 December 2006

Lost in Purgatory

I just got another two email posts lost in Purgatory.  They’ll probably be winging down to Cardiac Hell in the next week, looking all out of place for the timing.  Nuts and Bolts!  It picks the most bizarre times to bail out.  At any rate, the most important part of one of the posts is challenging my reader from Victoria, Melbourne, Australia to take the 6 Weird Things challenge, posting them on my site if they do not have their own blog.  We’d really like to hear 6 weird Aussie things, because what we consider weird may be par for the course there, and vice versa.  This is the closest thing you’ll get to a written invitation, because I absolutely, will not beg.  Ok, I’m begging.  Love to hear from you.

 

Michael

                                                                               

No comments: