12 December 2006

6 Weird Things

Tagged again.  Glad it gives me some subject matter, at least.  Things have been far too out of whack this past two weeks, on so many different levels, to try and organize my thoughts enough to post.

So here you go BD, better late than never…….

 

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

 

1)  Quite the opposite of BD, I like my food organized.  Call it Anal Retentive, since we’ve already determined that that is one of the diseases that I have a lifetime subscription to.  Everything is always separate on my plate.  Don’t get me wrong, I’ll clean up the mashed potatoes with what’s left of the Turkey on Thanksgiving, but not too much else.  I eat mixed candy by color.  Skittles, Mike and Ike’s, and yes, even M&M’s.  What, they are all made of plain chocolate?  That isn’t the point.  They have to be separated by color.  And eaten one full color at a time.  I once tossed a girlfriend out of my house, because she thought she’d be cute, and toss some hot tamales in my big bowl of Mike and Ike’s.  She didn’t come back over until she had a full new big bag to replace the bowl that I tossed in the trash can.

2)  Much like Road Chick, don’t mess with my organized, anal retentive morning schedule.  I get to the office, start one pot of coffee, make my expresso and start that, then make the second pot. As the second pot is going, I smoke a cigarette.  Interrupt anywhere in that cycle, and you do so at your own risk.  Want me pissy all day?  Just go ahead and call me in to a morning meeting before that happens.  Its on YOUR head.

3)  As those of you who have remotely followed the Cardiac ER will know, I am a 40 year old sex crazed, deviant, pervert (in the best light of each, of course).  Haven’t found a fem who could keep up with my drive, yet.  The Sigo managed, barely, for a year and a half.  Then fell to the side of the road, exhausted, beaten, demolished.  Yes, you know these facts, but I’m not THAT weird, so I have to use every little one I can think of.

4)  I don’t know if its that weird, but someone will think it so.  I’m capable of complete and total concentration, to the exclusion of the outside world.  We’re talking total here.  If I get involved in something, you practically have to slap me to bring me out of it.  It’s good and bad.  If I’m in to it, then I can get a whole lot accomplished in a short time.  The bad is that, I tend to get insanely irritated from one moment to the next if you manage to break through that barrier.  It’s also bad because my kids don’t understand that, and think that I am ignoring them at times.  They’ll understand soon.  My five year old son is already doing it with TV and with drawing. 

5)  It drives me nuts to have my feet covered when I sleep.  It has to be below 40 degrees Fahrenheit before I’ll cover my feet, for the most part. 

6)  I drive everyone else nuts when they drive with me.  Whatever speed I determine I am going to go, I keep it right there.  To me, it just means constant adjustments on the accelerator.  Since I know what I am doing and expecting it, I don’t even notice it anymore.  Meanwhile, everyone else in the car is getting whiplash, because without some warning, to them it is just like a rough start when you pop the clutch in first, forward, back, start, stop.  Hate it for them.

 

So there it is, my 6 freaks.  Part of this meme is to pass it on to six others, and then notify them on their blog that they have been tagged.  I’m in a limited circle of bloggers, so BD listed most of those that I would have listed.  But I have a couple – so if you are listed, consider yourself tagged.

 

Debra from Barmaid Blog – Deb, if you want to do this, you can post in the comments here as your site is also a meme free zone.

KB – Did you really think that I would leave you out in the cold on this one?

My Regular from Perth, Australia.  You KNOW who you are.  You can’t ghost any more.  You can post them in comments here, if you’d prefer.  You just can’t hide any longer.  LMAO  ;) 

                                                                               

1 comment:

KDRocker said...

I accept your challenge!
Fear my extreme wierdness!