18 December 2006

A Gift to All of You

Here at the Cardiac ER, we’re always trying to find something new and exciting to entertain our readers.  We (that is, my and all of my multiple personalities).  So this Christmas Season, we give you the gift of our current must read Bloggers as Guest Hosts here at the ER for GUEST BLOGGER WEEK.  Starting on the 19th of December and going through the 22nd, Mist1, Fringes, Road Chick, KB (Strange Occurrences), and BD of Briliant Donkey will be hosting one main post a day each day.  If you don’t follow these blogs, you seriously need to take a little look for yourself.  There are links to each one in the blog roll at right.  Each one has a different style, a different interpretation on life, and a widely different sense of humor to share with you.  It is our Holiday Gift to all of you.  Please enjoy.

 

19DEC2006 – THE MIST1

20DEC2006 – FRINGES

21DEC2006 – THE ‘Chick

22DEC2006 – KB

23DEC2006 – BRILIANT DONKEY

 

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah to all of you.  I’ll be throwing my  comments in , but for the most part, I give you these intriguing writers to brighten your Holidays.

 

                                                                               

2 comments:

mist1 said...

I've never been given as a gift before. Well, except for the time my dad tried to marry me off.

fringes said...

Thanks for the invite! I've never been scheduled before. People who know me know way better than that. I'm glad I made the dealine.