12 February 2007

The Mardi Gras Song (by Road Chick, Ariel, Mist, and Michael)

Twas the night before Mardi Gras

And all through the 'net

The freaks were all stirring

Not one was in bed

The whips were all hung

By the sawhorse with care

With hopes that freaks

Would soon gather there

The subbies were grouped

And decked out in latex

With hopes for new flogs

And a hot dominatrix

The girls were a'waiting

with painted on lips

to make the boys squirm

and grind their hips

The knees were sturdy

the garters snapped right

'cause the girls knew

there'd be many bj's tonight

I couldn't decide on the right flog

to go with my shoes

I need matching knee pads

I don't want to bruise

The Handcuffs were trimmed

With red satin sashes,

The subs were all kneeling

Awaiting their lashes

The sex swings were hung

From the Ceilings with Care

In hopes that their Trannies

Soon would be there

The lotions were scattered

'cross the floor with abandon

Lime Lemon and Cherry,

Orange Musk all at random


Credits to Road Chick for starting this psychobabble freakfest song in the first place.

11 comments:

Roadchick said...

Michael, you say that like it's a bad thing.

Michael Thomas said...

Perverted and Freaky are NEVER bad.

briliantdonkey said...

I.F.A.R.T.

BD

heather said...

you guys are seriously sick puppies!lol

mist1 said...

Perhaps we should do a reading.

Michael Thomas said...

Snap snap snapping fingers. Sounds good.

fringes said...

I need to quit my job. The one I have is zapping all my creative energy. You guys rocked.

Unknown said...

As someone who lives less than 2 hours away from New Orleans, I find this to be freaking AWESOME!

Is there a freaky newsletter you people subscribe to or what? I want in!

Michael Thomas said...

Fringes - I'm all creative'd out too. Need a recharge.

Kristina - Lord help New Orleans if we all got together.

heather said...

may i suggest that you hire a lawyer ~before~ heading to new orleans. and schedule your rehab stints in advance. ;-)

Susan said...

Rehab?! Lawyers! Sign me up.

Anyone want to guess which part was mine? lol