12 January 2007

Have a Bice Day

First I would like to thank Michael for allowing me to guest post today here at Cardiac Fantasies™. I consider it an honor to be asked and this is a extra special day seeing as how this is my first ever guest post anywhere.

I am a relatively new voice on the blogging horizon as my site has only been in operation for just a little over a month. I write satire and social criticism. Which is a nice way of saying I ridicule everything. This post is no exception.

There is so much going on in the world that is ridicule-worthy that it's really hard to know where to begin. It has become too easy as most stories already seem like punch lines just waiting for the joke to be written. Here are just a few to ponder.

There's the story of the short reign of
Warsaw's new archbishop Stanislaw Wielgus who was revealed as a cold-war spy for the Polish secret police. The Vatican issued this brief press release in response, "Hey! At least he wasn't a pedophile!"

A little over three years post-invasion
President Bush is wrapping up his planning stage for his new strategy in Iraq. Rumor has it this strategy could possibly involve a new American military tactic called 'winning'. However, this could just be political buzz.

Britney Spears admitted on her website that she has been far from perfect but tells fans that she looks forward to coming back this year bigger and better than ever. However, her underwear would neither confirm nor deny it's plans for a comeback.

And last, but certainly not least, is the story of the Atlanta woman, Debbie Bingham, who was visiting family in St. Petersburg, FL, on New Years Eve when a bullet that had been shot into the air came down and struck her in the left shoulder.

The bullet lodged in the bra strap and was cut out by doctors.
Ms. Bingham received five stitches. No word on whether the bra survived. So the next time you're heading out ladies remember your bra does more than lift and support... it protects!


-Bice-

11 comments:

Roadchick said...

Whoa - apparently the 'chick has slipped into psychic mode since it's 1/11 today and this post is dated 1/12. The 'chick needs to buy a Powerball ticket.

Roadchick's ex lives in St. Pete and has been known to shoot firearms into the air on New Year's. To all authorities: contact the 'chick. She'll tell you where to pick him up.

See, Michael? The 'chick doesn't have to lift a finger. He does it to himself every time.

mist1 said...

I've gotta start wearing a bra.

Anonymous said...

Chick - I'm always a day early and a dollar short. BTW, can I borrow a buck?

Mist - I'll be the judge of that, send photo or police sketch artist drawing.

Michael Thomas said...

'chick - Continuing technical difficulties at the Casa in Otherland means I have to post prior to leaving the office where I'm gainfully??? employed.

Mist - only if its leather

Bice - Watch it, the 'chick's interest rates are. . . . . higher than they seem.

Susan said...

I knew there was a reason I wore this stupid bra. Thank goodness for Bice pointing it out to me.

Anonymous said...

Susan - I consider it a public service to inform and educate the blog reading public of the danger of having unprotected breasts.

fringes said...

It's not called a WonderBra for nothing. Duh.

Anonymous said...

Fringes - brings new meaning to the phrase, "Are you packing?" doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Too bad Britney's underwear never saved her life. :(

Anonymous said...

icedmocha - I just hope she saved the underwear.

Michael Thomas said...

Come on fella's, that trim didn't look that bad for someone who recently pushed another breadroll out of the oven. You know darn well you wouldn't be popping her for her brains or personality. Money or body, as long as she bathes.