02 October 2006

Tag! I'm IT

At Mon Oct 02, 11:24:48 AM CDT, Roadchick tagged Michael with:

The Rules of this tag game are:
1. Grab the book nearest to you...no cheating!
2. Open to page 123.
3. Scroll down to the fifth sentence.
4. Post text of next 3 sentences on to your blog.

Consider yourself tagged! 

Sooooo…

     Strictly speaking, it should have been Maia at the ledger and her assistant doing the hauling. But Tisbe had whined about having to do work suited for “lugars and men.” She couldn’t get the gliding winch to work.      

 

The Book – Glory Season

The Author – David Brin

I’m off to tag someone else now. . .

If you are reading this and DON’T have your own blog – consider yourself tagged and post the answer as a comment to this entry.  It should be really interesting what people are reading.

 

Michael

 

6 comments:

briliantdonkey said...

well hell,

Here I am finally gettting around to tagging people only to find out chick already tagged you. Grrrrrr I always hated 'tag'......Marco Polo anyone?

BD

Michael Thomas said...

Yes, I was thinking about tagging Deb, but you have to get it on the First page, or she'll never see it. Good to see you back up and running. Hope things have started to adjust themselves a little better.

Michael

briliantdonkey said...

by the way,

I got your message but didn't post it cause I didn't think you would want your email addy on there for the other two strange people reading my blog. Anyways, I love W.E.B Griffin. If you liked the LT's through Generals series(the name of which escapes me) You should check out his Badge of honor series, The corps series and his other two as well. They are all awesome.

briliantdonkey said...

By the way, one more comment and then I swear I will shut up(well for now anyways). Thanks for the heads up on the email snafu. I fixed it now. I thought of tagging Deb as well but decided not to for the same reason.

BD

briliantdonkey said...

by the way.......

I THINK maybe I say "by the way' a bit too often.okay NOW I am shutting up.

BD

Michael Thomas said...

I knew you wouldn't post it, but since you have comment moderation enabled, I knew you'd at least get it.

So Who's got the Cast Iron Balls to tag Waiter? ? ?

LMAO.

I'm hoping to have an actual entry in here in the next few days. But don't hold your breath, you'll be the little blue man in the corner.