13 October 2006

Dream Challenge Results Page

The repetitive banging sound you hear in the background is the sound of my forehead slamming against the headboard, again and again.  So I followed the rules, and, as is par for this course, I didn’t dream or drew a big blank on any memories of it.  So I cheated.  I hit the snooze button, and thought about the thing again as I immediately dozed off.  Lo and behold, it worked!  As I woke again, I told myself, make sure you remember this, so you can post it later.  (More Banging Sounds)  The second snooze alarm obliterated any memory of it, other than the fact that I did manage to succeed.  Or maybe I dreamed that I succeeded.  Hmmm, this might get a little complicated. 

Here’s hoping others had more success, and can enlighten us on specifics.

Well, I’m off to a wet weekend at Renfaire.  We’ll take next week.  Until then,

Dream Well.

 

Michael

 

                                                                               

1 comment:

Michael Thomas said...

Apparently, almost everybody had the same luck with the experiment, or they are embarrassed as hell about what they DID dream about. >>Evil Grin<<

I tried.......