10 November 2006

Who the Hell are YOU?

So here is the Jung Personality Test. Included is the link. Fellow bloggers, consider yourself tagged. We want to know who YOU are. If you post it on your blog, please place a linkback in my comments so others may view it.
According to this I am introverted and intellectually curious. And curiosity killed the @#$%^ cat.



INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

5 comments:

Michael Thomas said...

Guess what else! My email postings from Tuesday are still coming through as of this morning. Fortunately, only BD saw my screwup when my signature block from work showed up on one of my posts, and he was stalking me anyway. LMAO, ROFL
Thank Heavens Thursdays are a slow reader day. I can just imagine the hate email. >>Evil Grin<<

Roadchick said...

The 'chick already knows where you live.

~evil grin~

She also did the personality disorder test instead...so much more potential for mockery. Results are posted at the Roadtrip.

Anonymous said...

www.INFJ.com

Anonymous said...

INFP for me. I've posted about it a few times in my space.

Anonymous said...

istp, engineer, values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. independent, consise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population. in short it says i can either be a scientist or a bar owner (not bartender) gee, which should i choose?