28 August 2006

Interim Post - Yes, I'm Alive

Since bloggers that get me interested in their posts and then cut me off for a week or ten days at a time really bug me and cause severe withdrawal symptoms, I want to make sure the 2 or 3 of you that follow this post know I haven’t bailed on you yet.  The Sigo’s (significant other’s) best friend is getting a divorce, left her house with the kids, and got the soon to be Ex to agree to get a hotel for a couple of days so she could move out.  So rather than a weekend off, we basically bailed her out and helped her move completely out this weekend: weekend destroyed.  But it’s a friend, so what are you going to do?  She wouldn’t even ask us to help.  We just did it.  So I hurt, and I ache and I had no time to write this weekend.  For those of you that are looking forward to more, it will be forthcoming.  Just gimme a couple of days to get my hands, feet, and back into working order again.

 

Michael

 

3 comments:

writingblind said...

Sometimes there are more important things than blogging. I should try to remember this more often. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Michael Thomas said...

Thanks so much for the thoughts. The aches seem to come easier at this age. heh heh. That really was a great entry in your blog, by the way. Touching. No BS

briliantdonkey said...

Life > blogging ????

sweeeeet I finally found a use for all that math stuff! It really DOES come in handy in life.....Look forward to your next post, checking every 38 seconds, holding my breath till I get what I want,

But no pressure or anything. LOL

JK, take your time.

BD