10 July 2007

In Dem Kuuler day 2

Yes, my loyel posse, I surfived the nite with my rektm, my ass intact. Unforchenitly, the aktuns I tuk, got me in soliterry fuk it. Mike wint syko and wupped da chit out of all dem stoopid biches. Now him in da kuuler, and I, him cell buddy, gotta try un type dis stoopid chit for em, cuz now I oh him one, and he caynt git out of dem kuuler to do dis stoopid chit. He say, Booger, yu gotta tellem my posse dat I made it. Goddam it hard enough tiiping in dis web address hoo hoo, now I gotta try and pass dat meesseg to him posse. Dis aynt workin so good, gotcha? I spell pretty gud, was smartest fello in Hokachie, Texes, but him tok too much hi falootin bull pukky for me. Ifn I dident oh him 1, i tellem get yur stoopid ass out of Kuuler and tiip this chit yerself, collej boy. But dem boys was gonna tayk turns on Booger after they rip newby Mike a new assho, and he dun sav my po Booger ass, so nows i goottah do dis chit for him. I's supposed to siine dis chit, 2, but him gonnah hav 2 deel wit it. Booger.

6 comments:

Susan said...

It took me a minute to figure that one out. Nice to meet you, Booger.

heather said...

god i've missed you! lol, good to see you posting. even if you ~do~ have to go through booger to do so. :-)

Belle - A Beauty livin with her Beast said...

I had to concentrate to read this one, and that is hard at 20 minutes until the end of the work day.....but it will still nice to meet ya Booger.

mist1 said...

Lemme have another drink and read this one again. This time, I'll be reading with my left eye, it's much more perceptive.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat software[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood methods to build an income online.